No need to wait until your order arrives! You can read The Preface to the book here. Even better, if you enter your name and email below, I’ll send you Chapter 1 straight to your inbox.
Sign up now and read Chapter 1 of The Insiders Guide to Becoming a Yacht Stewardess — 2nd Edition. (Available now!)
Book a Call with Julie
Are you already sold on wanting to work on a yacht but simply have questions on how to get started? Well, you’re in luck: As of October 2022, I am offering crew coaching services for people looking to get started in the yachting industry!
Book an hour call with me, and I can help provide answers to common questions such as:
- What time of year should you plan on heading to a hiring port?
- What training do you need, what schools offer the best training, and when should you book training courses?
- Where should you stay in your hiring port and how do you find accommodations?
- How much money will it take to get started?
- What should you pack if you’re heading to a hiring port?
- What should you put on your first résumé / CV? (Have Julie review your current CV!)
- How do you go about finding day work?
- What experience should you get now if you want to pursue a career in yachting?
All 1-hour calls come with a follow-up email that includes a PDF copy of The Insiders Guide (that’s right! I’ll send you the entire book in digital form) and a detailed summary of the call. The summary will include links to recommended to any of the following: training, housing, events, and additional resources.
Click on the button below to access my calendar for booking a 1-hour coaching call.
(And I won’t be mad at you if you decide to share this page with your friends on social media.)